1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Regarding bot dem + loot

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Raasclut, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Raasclut

Raasclut Banned Banned

Hey guys, do I have to use pet item vac since I cant use kami loot with bot dem?:confused:
  2. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Well you can actually loot while using bot dem, the main problem is that you might easily DC because when you attack near the monsters with bot dem activated you DC.

If you want to bot for long times with having the less possible DC rate, then using pet item vac is the best you can do.
  3. Raasclut

Raasclut Banned Banned

Yeah thanks, I guess I have to buy NX from someone to get a pet. Anyone willing to sell some NX 1:10 ?
  4. timpi35

timpi35 CCPLZ Donor Donor

1:10 ratio is easy to find in FM
  5. Raasclut

Raasclut Banned Banned

It's really hard to find maps to bot using bot dem since u cant get near the enemies and it doesn't attack the whole map if u just stand at one place, any tips?
  6. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Newties MD, red kents, kents MD. Those are maps where you can hit whole map from 1 spot without needing to move. There might be more, but those are enough to do well.

That spots are safe(no monsters spawn in the platforms)except on kentaurus minidungeon that you will need to use right PVac to avoid monsters from reaching the spot where you can hit all map