1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning remordimientoHack scamming

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by peppermint larry, Oct 12, 2015.

1. peppermint larry

peppermint larry Active Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
  2. Hugh

Hugh www.emsmesos.com Moderator Helper Donor

I have Gustavo Xslfx on my skype, and went to search his name, and seems like he deleted me from Skype.

But in saying that, you need to post more pictures, of you trying to contact him? got any Skype conversations?

Edit : We have banned him now as he has scammed other people as well on the site.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
  3. peppermint larry

i got my full skype conversation, gimme 2 min ill take pictures of everything
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 12, 2015 ---
    https://imgur.com/a/MTIrH

4. Swanniie

Swanniie Time = Money Donor

Have bought stuff from him in the past.

I guess he thought "fuck it can't be bothered so just going to scam"

Dickhead.

5. Hugh

@remordimientoHack please respond, if you fail to respond until tomorrow you will be banned.

6. remordimientoHack

remordimientoHack Banned Banned Trade Ban

7. peppermint larry

So mature bro.. Just deliver what i payed for or return the money and I'm good idc if u get unbanned or not, if i just get my shit

8. Hugh

He won't get unbanned again. @Shinso may be able to help you get the chargeback rolling. so

But as far as remordimientohack, he was banned as I didn't want him to try scam other people (so he was then ''trade-banned'' because i don't personally have that option only admins have the trade-ban option.) but since he thought it was funny to be a jackass about my comment, I've perm banned him, and he WON'T be getting back on ccplz, so i hope @Shinso could possibly help you guys that got scammed, with a good dispute to paypal..

Sorry for your loss.

9. Shinso

Shinso Just working. Moderator Dedicated Donor

I've already talked with 2 people affected by this to give some advice. If there is anyone else then please PM me.

10. peppermint larry

Time to make a go fund me if paypal cant return the money #SniffSniff :P