1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pending Reported Posts Section

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by v, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. v

v hey bro Retired

[​IMG]
    Perhaps there's an option to remove a section (even if you're in it) from the latest post box?
    You'd think threads you didn't have access to would be completely hidden by default, but there ya go.

2. zyndr0m

zyndr0m Banned Banned Trade Ban

They're unaccessible to ordinary registered users.

3. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

I'll look into it but I know GK also have this problem (but the thread itself is not viewable by anyone but the reporter).
    If this is a major problem, I can set it so that all posts are reported under one username, but that would probably mean that all reports are viewable by everyone.

4. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Yeah i noticed this also, would be nice if this could be gotten rid of o_0

5. S3NSA

Should be fixed now. Can someone report this post so I can make sure?

6. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

But if the post reporting gets popular, because of the amount of newbs around, then that latest post box will just be full of them.

Well, its a thought but its possible, this could get abused by random people who join up on the forum maybe?

7. S3NSA

I edited my reply :3

8. Nebbis

Nebbis Banned Banned

Gamekiller has this problem, but they don't have this problem: Any member can see the thread name right to the section... on Gamekiller it just says "Private" or something, they're down right now so I can't check.

9. Nebbis

Nebbis Banned Banned

I reported it now, it works ;)

10. S3NSA

Wicked, solved and closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.