1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe [REQ] A program that scannes MS for GMs?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by BadAss, Aug 10, 2010.

1. BadAss

BadAss Well-Known Member

Is this possible?

Just wondering...:)

2. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

there use to be 1 i beleve

3. BadAss

BadAss Well-Known Member

Have u ever used it dude? It just spams pictures or something... Fcking annoying..

4. Scum 72638

Scum 72638 Go with the flow. Banned

LOL! if one of those existed, wouldn't you think there would be millions of level 200's?

5. Troll

Troll Banned Banned

With that kind of "programm" perm bans are going to be a hell lot less.

6. BadAss

BadAss Well-Known Member

True guys, true...

7. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

Don't think it's possible. The old way to detect them was to use the shadow partner CS hack, which showed all characters as having SP. The hidden GM would also have one, but the shadow would be visible.

8. BeKo

BeKo Member

lol never heard of that

i know the shadow partner hack but i didnt know that we were able to see the shadows of gm's^^

9. Scum 72638

Scum 72638 Go with the flow. Banned

I REMEMBER THAT! back in the UCE days :P I think it was out in 06/07?

10. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

I think there is one, its not a exactly a program, its just a bot that whispers every gm every so often so you can see which ones online.

11. highlights

highlights Well-Known Member

there was some program which simply whispered GM?s and if it detected a GM then it logged off

12. Danny1994

Danny1994 Likes to contribute Coder

I guess its possible by PE, dectecting a specific packet (GM/User Enters Map for Example).
    If so, CC.

Some Trainers in gMS are using this way to detect a Player.

13. David...

David... Banned Banned

Old method was whispering them. (at least on ems)
    If it said unable to find gmwhatever, then he/she wasn't online.

14. BadAss

BadAss Well-Known Member

Lol whuts! Thats awsome, man... Hackers and their way to cheat the system... dam....

15. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

The problem about this is the fact that sometimes GMs are online and can read you even if it says "name" couldnt be found when you whisp them.

AFAIK the only person who managed to make a CC/DC when a "GM" enters your map is Bizarro.

16. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

so it was possible (i was right) im happy :P i cant do much more since i cant code

17. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Yes but the way he uses isnt based in players/GMs when they appear on the map, but actually on vac disruption.