1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe [Req/Idea] A Semi-legit Trainer

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Kyuute, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Kyuute

Kyuute New Member

Hi there, since I'm not exped at coding at all, I'm here to give an idea to a bored coder that has spare time to work on a new trainer. Most people on the forum are releasing many trainers, full of hacks, that's useful and nice but what about a 'light trainer'.
    From my point of view, most of us have a char where we do play legit. But I reckon that you're like me, poting isn't fun when you did the first level by hacking.
    So you have to buy a pet to loot and auto pot... Thats is like 25k NX.
    What about making a trainer that will become your pet and maybe your best friend?
    It would contain :

Auto HP/MP/Loot
    BPG50Sec and/or7Miss

With a sexy design, a small trainer easy to use in full and windowed mode
    also add hotkey for 7miss and/or BPgod, so if a legit enters the map, tada you receive dmg like a legit.

So if a coder could do this, i'd appreciate it
    I think it could be useful for others members too

2. Daansjoe

Daansjoe Well-Known Member

agree but my semi legit just got banned....

3. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

Not bad idea, i'll think about :)

4. Kyuute

Kyuute New Member

Nice if you can. =)

5. DarkSpace

DarkSpace Well-Known Member Coder

that isnt hard to make but

there is a but.
    auto loot will kinda messup everything.
    unlike a pet, looting will stop your skills from being used.

i should start building trainers on request xD, (with an added $$ for my time rofl) im bored as hell

6. iKaos

iKaos Well-Known Member

Maybe this is a good idea for me, because I'm currently coding a trainer and I also want it to be kinda special.

7. coroks

coroks New Member

i realy like the suggestion because after i reach lv 80 CDit i wanna go legit and earn legit EXP instead of 24/7 botting like now

8. markb95

markb95 Banned Banned

Voila, just made one for 2 hours ago.

9. Kyuute

Kyuute New Member

You seem not to understand. Just autopoting stuff. No vacs and stuff like that. - -
    Btw this one has no autopot/loot and it is so big, and i dont like the design.

10. Kyuute

Kyuute New Member

Aw I didn't know that, so no auto loot. :/

11. iKaos

iKaos Well-Known Member

Don't worry Kyuute, I'm making a Trainer with HP bars, MP bars, EXP bars, Auto Attack, Loot, Pot, CC, Some hacks that can be used when playing legit and maybe a function that disables hacks when the people counter gets above 0.
    I also like Trainers/Bots with a nice UI, because you have to look at it most of the time, so why not make it eye friendly.

12. Kyuute

Kyuute New Member

I love you sir.

13. markb95

markb95 Banned Banned

If you want, i could create a very nice bannedstory design of your choise. The design of my trainer above was just fast made. xD

14. iKaos

iKaos Well-Known Member

But I must say, I'm not a pro coder like DAVHEED, W8Dark or Nickerian, but I'm learning C++ and keep trying and ask people when I get stuck.

15. Kyuute

Kyuute New Member

Give it a try, it will increase your coding skill.
    I would have make one thanks to W8Dark tuts but I don't have so much spare time since I entered in a Law School this year :(

@Marbk: Do it, you can help.

16. iKaos

iKaos Well-Known Member

Help is always welcome, but I also know a bit of Photoshop so it will also come in handy.

17. markb95

markb95 Banned Banned

The photoshop part is all yours. But i'm talking about a maplestory simulator. I suck at photoshop.

18. Daansjoe

Daansjoe Well-Known Member

i suppose i could try making one becuse im boored and wanna learn about makeing trainers etc
    so if i could help somone while im being helped so why not XD
    but if i would that will be later ima sleep now...

19. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

Not at all, ibotyou auto loot works fine while playing legit, no breaks to loot :o

20. Kyuute

Kyuute New Member

Or let's add a case/area where you can choose how many time it will press loot each ms.
    Set it to 750ms or less and it should does not interfer with skills.