1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe [Req] Looting whit BoT dEM

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Pleazure, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Pleazure

Pleazure Well-Known Member

Heya guys!!
    I was Wondering.. if im level 70 bandit and using Band of thiefs whit BoT dEM it will be awsome..
    but my Messos Are going down.. cause i buy new weps and scrolls.. and kami dc whit BoT dEM.. so..
    how is it posseble to loot whit BoT dEM..?

Thanks for your time.!:F12:

2. Nickerian

Nickerian Well-Known Member Coder Donor

Yes but you have to make your own script, im pretty sure no one will release their scripts :)

3. Subarashii

Subarashii Well-Known Member

dEMI? But I think that's patched :P And may a/b xD
    SO yeah idk o.o"

I guess with botting = no looting, with training yourself you should use pvac right + bot dem and you can loot yourself then :P

4. Pleazure

Thanks!! :D gona try it when im 70 :D cause i need Band Of Thiefs

5. Nickerian

Demi will DC/AB/FAB, thats the reason people use BoT Dem
    if he uses pvac he wont be able to loot (he still needs to make a new script) because he will dc when standing to close while attacking

6. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

Just get the hook that shows the Items/mesos XY, then replace the shit so you teleport to that instead of Mob XY.

I got it a bit buggy, but it works - Also you will be able to hit in the whole map (not at once..) if you do like that, since you teleport to different locations.

EDIT: Doesn't DAVHEEDs Kami Vac support loot, without getting to mobs?

7. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

Wouldn't that also bring you close to monsters, resulting in hitting then & d/c?

8. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

If you replace the Mob XY with Item hook XY, then you would go to Item hook XY instead. Maybe I was a bit unclear.. :/

9. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

yeah, but the items are where the mob dies, which means there can be other mobs there. DEM d/cs when you actually hit the mob.

10. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

Oh. [​IMG]

Well, then you must use Item Vac of some kind, and all I know autobans/gives GM Police after a while (probably fast).

11. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

Maybe create a script that uses the idea of SAWSIL (stop attacking when spawn is low -for the ppl who dont know) and implement it with kami for items only? (loot after 30 items, when there are 30 items, you stop attacking.)

12. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

Oh, I suppose even I could do that. But then we would have to mess with the Kami Script aswell.

13. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

yeah, but it's a nice idea :D

I'll try it.

14. Nickerian

there is better ways but that could work for a while but it will probably fuck up sometimes and dc you

15. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

You're talking about Ant3 and my idea?
    Also, why would it fuck up o.O

16. Corner

Corner Active Member

My Idea: When the items jump ( i hope you know what I mean, when you kill a mob, first the item "jump" and then it falls to the ground) try to vac em to you. Like kami does, only that the items are vaccing to you without looting, so they are like "following" you.
    I hope you understand my idea lolz :p

17. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

I dont think that is possible, also most ppl use instant drop.

18. Corner

Corner Active Member

I dont think that the people are using instand drop at all.
    I mean, cmon, only wait 1 sec till the item is one the ground :p
    I think this is hack is abit useless :p

19. Pleazure

Um.. ok tnx for helping guys.. but btw im not gona make a new thread about this question, mabey u guys have/get/make it :S.
    im 70% for lvl 70 cb.. so.. if i got bot dem.. and at 100 attack its stops.. does every1 have U/A? new? Tnx for helping Guys!!

20. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

UA fake a/b's, just use the move bot, or a kami and make sure you vac to like above monsters, still UA and no reasons to be scared that you will hit them and d/c :D