1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe [REQUEST] packet tutorial

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by SirJafel, Sep 12, 2010.

1. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

Hi all,

I would like to get some sort of packet tutorial here, not just some basic one, I know how to send/receive etc, i also know how to find the variables (names etc) I just want a more in depth tutorial on it, because when I for example recorded the packets for putting 1st slot weapon on, I got 2 results, with 2 weps, but I could send 1 of the 2 results and also equip the other weapon if it is on 1st slot, there were some similarities though.

The explanation of WHY i want it might not be clear, but I hope some of you know enough about packet editing, and want to help me.

~Jafel

2. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

Alright, I got a little explanation from Ant3 ♥

Anyways, anyone mind providing me with a packet that includes any 1/1 hitting skill + showing which part does what.

3. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

jafel could you give me a little dutch tut about some things (pointers and stuff) just pm me and ask for my E-mail if you want to, i dont realy know much about packets so i cant realy help you with that

4. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

Well, dutch sucks for me :D I am actually better at english than at dutch (english: 9.6, dutch: 9.2, yeah those are my school grades scale: 1~10)

5. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

Lol.
    Thats pro.
    My english is 9.3 and my dutch is 6.5 lalalal. Dutch sucks.

6. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

xD hehe, I went from gymnasium (vwo) to havo :P so idfc ♥

Anyways, i cba to explain in dutch o.O your english grades seem fine, why don't you ask ant3 or any respected hacker to explain you? I'm trying to pc/hack etc less cuz I have to time manage more with school & girls & friends o.O

7. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

I wasnt the one asking for help. lal.