1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe [Request] Tool to go out and into a Minidungeon

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Darko, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Darko

Darko <marquee><font color="#A300A3"><b>Officially the f Donor

So, like the Title says, i need a Tool wich will go every hour for example, out of the mini dungeon and into the mini dungeon...
    i think less bann in there ...
  2. 0star

0star Member

Lol dont expect ppl will give you a tool ro bot that does that.
    you should make something like a macro or teleporter

+ there are also maps that are good just think a bit
  3. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

Except from a/b you're almost invincible there, since no one knows you're there. And about the "tool": There is a glitch so you can reset the timer. When there is less than 1 minute left put on a "Fall through floor" hack. This will cause the timer to reset. Maybe you can do something with it?
  4. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

Maybe you could get something so you teleport to the location where the teleport is after %s seconds, then press UP, then up again?

Not a too very good idea though.
  5. OMGitsSander

OMGitsSander Well-Known Member

Thought about that aswell, using kami, tick it at the portal, and let it auto untick after 2 hours, than double tap UP and done?
  6. Serenoxis

Serenoxis Active Member

Code (Text):
    2. void TELEPORT(int x, int y) {
    3.     DWORD tmpPtr = *(ULONG32*)0x00ADA538;
    4.     *(ULONG32*)(tmpPtr+0x2A68) = x;
    5.     *(ULONG32*)(tmpPtr+0x2a6C) = y;
    6.     *(ULONG32*)(tmpPtr+0x2a60) = 1;
    7. }
    Straight from the general programming section. Make a simple dll with a timer. All you gotta do is supply it with the co-ordinates of the portal for x and y.then it's just a case of key presses/packet sending, Not sure how this would work if you have kami enabled though.
  7. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

i'd use this its better i think it cause ppl can still see you if ur going outside the dungeon
  8. BeKo

BeKo Member

lol? wheres the problem if someone sees you leaving a mini dungeon?
    even legits train at mini dungeons
  9. Darko

Darko <marquee><font color="#A300A3"><b>Officially the f Donor

Well, the problem is.. i work.. 12 1/2 hours a day.. and i want to bot while that in mini dungeons :D
    i tryed with my iphone and teamviewer, but teamviewer laggs to much on iphone so i can't move. just tick & untick hacks.