1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning Scammer : lf5boy

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by Bungee, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bungee

Bungee Active Member

2. Hugh

Hugh www.emsmesos.com Moderator Helper Donor

lf5boy was last seen:
    Viewing thread Scammer : lf5boy, 18 minutes ago

Okay @lf5boy, you've looked at this thread already, I'm waiting on a reply. from you.
    I was going to mention further stuff. but will wait for you to reply.

3. lf5boy

lf5boy Banned Banned Trade Ban

yea i can say... why didnt he also mention i payed him 9.5b back couldnt pay 10b cause i had no more mesos left

4. Bungee

Bungee Active Member

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  5. lf5boy

i dont have any proof that i gave him the mesos back i blocked and deleted him from skype so i dont have our conversation but... he had hes 9.5b back.

6. Bungee

Bungee Active Member

Funny guy. ''don't have any proof,blocked and deleted him'' you can stop lying already. Why would you even block/delete me on skype before solving the issue?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. lf5boy

i did it right after i gave u the mesos back

8. Bungee

Bungee Active Member

And why didn't you contact me on skype like you've been throughout the whole conversation when you ''sent me the mesos back''?

9. lf5boy

i did contact u those screenshots u made before i talked about giving u mesos back

10. Bungee

Bungee Active Member

No, you didn't, the screenshots show CLEARLY that you didn't reply back at all in the end. And one thing why didn't you give me feedback then when I gave you feedback after the trade?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  11. lf5boy

u took pictures before i replied that i give u mesos the only way i can prove that if u didnt block me and u didnt delete our conversation u can give ur skype name and pass to hugh and he can see that i wrote u

12. Bungee

Bungee Active Member

I did not block you, neither did I delete our conversation as you can see in the screenshots. If Hugh wants to have skype names, I have a screenshot of it before and after you changed your name on skype

13. Hugh

This is a tough, situation when both parties always deny,
    So... Bungee, could you post your skype again with the date/time on a notepad,
    Also @lf5boy, If you ''unblock him'' from skype, you will most likely see what you last said. So go try do that and then paste the SS with the information you allegedly said to him.

14. Hugh

If you fail to do the actions above @lf5boy You will be permanently banned from ccplz for scamming.

• Like Like x 1
  15. lf5boy

i dont have any proof that i sended him mesos so im very sorry

16. Hugh

You need to provide proof of the logs on skype then, because why would you delete from from skype? When you are on my skype.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Solved my problem! Solved my problem! x 1
  17. Hugh

You've had more than enough time to reply,

Banned,

• Solved my problem! Solved my problem! x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.