1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe So...how do we hack?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by iCharge, Aug 13, 2010.

1. iCharge

iCharge Member

Hello there, I've been around this forum for 2 days now. I was thinking about starting fresh in eMS (I'm an European gMS player) and hack, since I can make new accounts here. I found some nice hacks and bots, but still I came across a few problems:
    1. No mesos, it's really hard to start totally fresh, I litterally have to beg for pot-mesos in fm :s.
    2. Few suitable maps for hacking: I'm using a combination of pVac - Kami or AWL - Kami. Though I can't seem to vac flying monsters and Kami is messing up when I bot in a mini dungeon. So basically I can only bot at a map with non-flying mobs that few players know of and still gives quite good exp? Idk.

So what I just want to know: where / when can you start making a bit of money (only like 1mil for the potions at this lvl is enough) and how do people bot at flying monsters (e.g. killa bees, fly eyes...).

I'd really appreciate if someone could answer these questions :) Currently only lvl 22 and I'm already having a hard time finding suitable maps to hack.

Thanks in advance,
  2. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

1. kami works on flying mobs 0.0
    2. the vac in ibotyou work on flying mobs
    3. minidungeon dont screw up if you use the right hacks
  3. Serenoxis

Serenoxis Active Member

Mesos aren't exactly a problem when your hacking, I've got a self funding aran and soul master. The aran makes alot of extra cash than needed where as the soul master is earning enough to support itself with pots/equips though doesn't earn enough yet to support other classes but it's improving. As for the hacks Kami/7 miss godmode and a decent bot is sufficient enough for anymap, tubi/instant drop help with looting but aren't exactly needed. The air checks for the aran are included in the bot. As for the maps, look for stuff 2-3 levels below you or if you can kill efficiently 2-3 levels above you. Mini dungeons are ok to level in but I found the timer too awkward and looked for maps no one really goes to anymore.
  4. iCharge

iCharge Member

1. I know.
    2. I get an error when using ibotyou, so instead I use Noobiebot.
    3. I use No KB, No mob KB, Mob Speed, No breath, Super Tubi, AWL Vac, 7miss and Kami. Any hacks I should untick to prevent screwing up in mini dungeons?

Well I started with 0 mesos, and I made a warrior. I have begged 600k in total off ppl in fm and used it for pots. I'm now near to 0 pots and I have gained like 50k from monster drops and NPCed items. And I DO loot every single item, so I think money actually is a problem in the early levels. Lvl 23 atm.
  5. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Dont use AWL, use PVac right.
  6. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

yes this should work to not screw you up in mini dungeons, about the funding i would say that you need about 600k if you train at the right mobs and sell the things you find for goods prices, i id my bandit with 700k cause i was to lazy to sell stuff

btw you should go to the big strong pig things (i dunno whats it called in english but it look about like a pig) the drop leathers and you can sell those for 3k ea, wich is nice at low lvls
  7. iCharge

iCharge Member

Okay thanks all :)
  8. InfiniteFanta

InfiniteFanta Banned Banned

If you are a melee class go bot with normal attacks / Full godmode at pig beach, Just set the range in Kami. You will DC every now and when but if you check it every hour or so it will do just fine. After some hours you will have like 200 lethers so go to Kerning and make Work gloves and sell for 300k ea in FM. 15 lether and like 1k meso makes 1 WG. You also have a big chance of geting scrolls there.
  9. Troll

Troll Banned Banned

Buy powerlevel instead.
  10. iCharge

iCharge Member

Lol I allready did some quests for scrolls and have like 2mil now. I'm not losing money from training anymore at this level so I should be fine :)
  11. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

weird they dont dc f a/b me

lol u started with 700 k? i idid it with 0 and i always used skills

no fullgodmode plawks
    btw nice idea i try this with my next char if i get a bann

i got no problems with starting a new char and 0 mesos :O