1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Something to Add to Bots..

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by tiagopsyko, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiagopsyko

tiagopsyko Active Member

Well guys, this isn't really a request but more like a suggestion..
    Well, sometimes when you overnight bot on a char lvl 1-30, or 6x-70, you get passed the Job adv. lvl. | it happened to me and I'm sure that it happened and will happen to others.
    So to avoyd this I thought about something I had on a Bot for GMS sometime ago.. It's a Level check / limit, where you set the max level you want to get that night and if your char gets to that level the Bot auto-closes MS.

To me this is a good Add-on for bots, to others might not be.. But atleast it's something that might help.

TiagoPsyko.
    :F11:

2. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

It doesnt matter because if you do pass your job advancement, your job instructor will give you your SP points that you missed out on but if you really dont want to miss your job adv or w/e then work out your % per min, then work out the % per hour, then just work out how many levels to your job adv, then put a auto shutdown on, instead of the bot closing maple and your computer running all night for no reason.

3. tiagopsyko

tiagopsyko Active Member

Hum.. I see..
    I think I was away from MS for a long time xD..
    Thanks for that info guys.

Mod lock this please :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.