1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Starting a Bowman!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Roel, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

Hi all, I've started a bowman..

And i have been botting for funds, so i thought should i cap the STR of the bowman? Or is that just out of the question for Bowman's to go Statless (STRless in this situation)
  2. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Well it's like a thief going dexless, you need your attacking stat for damage, but your secondairy stat to be able to wear equips, however thiefs need 25 dex to make the advancement. Bowman don't need 25str to make the advancement, making them able to get max attacking stat ( clean ofc ) if you want to wear higher lvl equips you could always scroll/wear str equips or get strless equips, like maple weapons etc.
  3. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

cap str 40-60 in my view
  4. coroks

coroks New Member

on lv 10 to 20 strless is stronger and from 35 to 55 strless is stronger but in the end Str Bows/archers will win so i suggest like mageboys cap ur str on a certain amount depending on ur funds for str robe ZH Etc. (+ maple EQ are kinda Expensive)
  5. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Strless is better until level 80-90, it is better than you go strless until you are funded enough to go low str,getting strless bows is easy and quite cheap, especially a kandiva or BoMD
  6. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Just depending on what you like, and what funds you have, lots of funds = STRLess, low funds = LOW STR, No funds = Normal/High Str.
  7. coroks

coroks New Member

the whole game is about how good u can merch i rly suck @ this only with events i merch abit but mostly its just plain scamming others from real good EQ
  8. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Go normal str, loot and just save up. Only spend what you need to on pots, equips that sort of thing. Say every 2-3m send it to another account so when your archer gets banned you have back up funds to make a strless/low str :P

Thats how i would do it anywayz. Goodluck
  9. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

xD, the archer is gonna be 100% legit, with funds from the my not legit account

Btw, why shouldnt i be regular stats, and in stead of boosting my STR for the assisting stat, why not boost my DEX to boost power, in that way i always have enough STR to equip a bow, and all the extra dex is just extra power..

Or is it like that if you are STRless with STR equips u get just under the STR u need for the bow for your lvl?

anyway i think il save being dexless for a thief someday..
  10. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Bowmans dont go dexless anywayz.. its strless. What world you on? im thinking of making a legit archer