1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Stop skill then no monsterst around

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by blabba2, Sep 9, 2010.

1. blabba2

blabba2 CCPLZ Donor Donor

Is there only way to make that check monsters aound you & front you ( example, if im a warrior and using SB but dont want waste so much mp with only 1 monster and stop using SB untill its like... 3+ monsters front you and if there less then using a normal attack / other)

Sorry my english isnt the prettiest ( maybe the worst x3 ) but i hope someone understood what i requested / asked

2. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

I think what you mean is sawsil, use noobiebot or ibotyou, they have options which allow you to only attack when theres certain amount of mobs around you.

3. timpi35

timpi35 CCPLZ Donor Donor

the problem is that sawsil even attacks when there are 0 monsters infront of you and 10 behind, it does not detect the position.
    It is very hard to look for every monster and then see if they are infront of you. (if its not hard, its memory consuming)

4. blabba2

not sawsil, i mean if 3+ monsters are front of me , then using example multiple hit attacks ( like SB) and if its 2- then using a normal attack ( this isnt made before, not as far i seem)

5. Nickerian

Nickerian Well-Known Member Coder Donor

it havent been made before since counting the mobs infront of you will be really hard, yet possible but i wouldent spend time on doing it anyhow since it wouldent be worth it

6. blabba2

well.. maybe, but.. still could be very usefull for spare MP (Moneys) its a new char on demethos so.. not much mesos yet:P

7. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

This has been done before but the method isnt public, NNB has it. Idk if they updated it to work on EMS 0.64 yet but you can give it a try or wait a bit.

And to Nickerian, this is very useful, at least for "legit" bots.

8. blabba2

whos / what is NNB? o.o

9. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Nonamebot is a payment "legit" bot that will train your character automatically but without any memory edit hacks (except supertubi and itemfilter and they can be disabled) therefore moving your character arround the map, killing monsters, poting, casting skills and buffs like any legit player.

On EMS it is on beta testing right now, so at the moment it is free for download and use, for GMS and MSEA you will need to pay money(the price is very cheap anyways).

One of the functions of NNB is pressing a certain button depending on the number of mobs on a certain range, which means that for example on a warrior it can be programmed to cast powerstrike when a monster is 50 pixels away or less from you and slashblast if 2 or more monsters are 80 pixels or less away from you in the same direction, it can also check the direction the monsters are and change character facing direction and apply the same as before. It also has an option to cast skills no matter where the character is facing, for AoE skills like heal , thunderbolt, ice strike... and you can set a certain range on Y too, so you can attack monsters over or under you if the skill is in range.

The numbers were just an example, they can be set at whatever you want depending on the skills you are using.

If there arent monsters in the range set for doing a certain attack, the character will move to the nearest monster until it is in range to be attacked and then perform the attack.

10. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

NNB sounds like its worth buying

11. blabba2

yeah sad i dont have money for it :C