1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Stupid Anti-Virus:(

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by OMGBBQHAX, Aug 5, 2010.

1. OMGBBQHAX

OMGBBQHAX Well-Known Member

Well, Im trying to start iBotYou.exe & my Anti-Virus(McAfee) is preventing it from opening. Ive tried closing it from Windows Task but it restarts itself after i try to open it. So is there anyway to prevent it from detecting this as a virus(the problem is within the DLL_Injection thing).

Also can someone explain how FawkVac/FVac Works?

Thanks in Advance.

2. jeezor

jeezor Member

Disable antivirus.

3. Lollage

Lollage Well-Known Member

FawkVac = Jumping Unrandom right + Lemmings (+Mob SpeedUp)
    FVac=ForceVac (right) which FORCES the monsters to go right, so even when they walk to the left they go to the right..

about thr anti-virus, IMO you could just delete your anti virus because actually just be carefull with what you download, and just use a online virus scanner if you think a file is suspicious, another way around this? I don't know. ( or disable it xD)

4. OMGBBQHAX

TYVM Guys! I can open it now :). Thanks for helping loads(Lol).

5. OMGBBQHAX

Btw is FawkVac patched?

6. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

No, Jumping Unrandom Right + LemmingsJM ain't patched.

7. OMGBBQHAX

There is no trainer with LemmingsJM(JM Standing for?) so how do we get that hack? I heard C.E 5.5 is Patched & I always get Hack Detected when using C.E so how do i get it?

8. Lollage

Lollage Well-Known Member

JM= Jumping Mobs.
    Meaning if you have this hack on that jumping mobs can fall of their current platform which they normally can't.
    Lemmings for non jumping mobs dc's I think. o-o

9. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

If I remember right Lemmings for walking mobs AB's in EMS.

10. OMGBBQHAX

Is there anyway to make 'Jump Unrandom Right' notget you a F-A/B Message cause icant get lemmings because of MS-Memory Writer So I need help !!