1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The "FUCKING SHIT" Thread

Discussion in 'Random Spam' started by d0se, Aug 22, 2010.

1. d0se

d0se Member

Just came home from party.

Looked at my Char and saw this:
    Only made 50% + i died - HOW THE FUCK COULD THAT HAPPEN?
    All my HP pots were like gone and i was like 3 Hours standing in a City and spam attackings in the Air.

Well atleast i made 3 Levels in 2x EXP event ...

If you need to complain about your Failed bottings -> do eet here!

Greetings fellas :)

EDIT:

I need to take a note here:

I think i'm the only dumbass who fails at botting - you may prove me wrong

I botted with my lvl 56+ at Ligators in Kerning City and forgot about "DYLE"... that big Croco with the Red pepe on it - seems he fucked up everything.

Greetings

2. QQII

QQII Well-Known Member

Well, I don't think I will use this thread much.

EDIT: Great, now I'm cursed.
    I just checked my Aran only to find that SOMEBODY summoned aliens.
    And killed me. Because my auto CC was off. For some reason. Now I'm just rambling.

3. d0se

d0se Member

Fucking lol'ed buddy.

That's another reason why I'm hacking: I didn't even lost time Grinding - Re assembled my "setup" and now i've made 20% already :]

4. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

I went to Lorangs to check it out how fast the spawn and exp is there. I was using the basic hacks + PVac Right + Faster Mobs + Kami. When I killed the first monster, it dropped a Korean Fan, and the next or third one dropped a 60% scroll (Lorangs drops only 60% Dagger Atk's).
    I had no Kami Loot on yet because I was just checking the exp so I rushed to Perfect Kami Bot by Alt + Tab'ing and ticked "Loot: 1".
    I Alt + Tab'd back to Maple and I was damn excited because I had just a fresh start at Deme.
    You might be now thinking: "Where's the "FUCKING SHIT" part?"
    Read further...
    I noticed that mobs kept walking on the very same spot, and I was above the items but not looting them. I was FUCKING SHIT lagging, and guess what - lost internet connection.
    I jumped out of my coach and grabbed the power cable quickly off and put it back in.
    I was drumming my table nervously with by fingers and staring at the internet connection status icon.
    I quickly ran Maple and logged in and the items was FUCKING SHIT gone.
    That was my FUCKING SHIT moment of today.

5. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

Not today, but one night, my aran was suposed to be training for hours, when I came, my computer was offline, I turned it online and checked the character, 0.09% made ;D

*FAIL*

6. iCharge

iCharge Member

Had the same when I was doing truckers on my Blaze Wizard. I was gone for like 4hours, came back and found my char in the town. Lucky I didn't have UA on, so I wasn't wasting pots, lol. MOTHEREFFING SHET f3

7. Danny1994

Danny1994 Likes to contribute Coder

My lvl 72 Aran got perm'd.
    Well i knew it would happend i farmed from lvl 35 till 72 for Chaos scrolls.

Win :
    11 x 60% Att Claw
    3 x 60% Chaos Scroll
    5 x 10% Bow Att

Lost:
    Arround 8m Meso
    Bad Equip
    At least 1 x 60% Claw Att Scroll
    A awesome Character

Rip "LeetAran", Demethos :(

8. 0star

0star Member