1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The (un)official daily Pokémon GO achievement thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Goldwing Applegleam, Jul 21, 2016.

1. apprenticeCS

apprenticeCS (づ。◕‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧ Moderator Dedicated Donor

Lost my botted accs due to Pokemon trainers club asking for activation a second time, and the accs were created with emails I don't remember.

Already activated them, but now they want me to do it again, and so I can't log in... fml.

I now have a legit lvl 25 ~70k xp to next lvl
    A unlegit lvl 24 with shit pokes
    A brand new lvl 3 with 4 pokes total.

fingers crossed bots get updated for new version.

• Made me cry! Made me cry! x 1
  2. Shinso

Shinso Just working. Moderator Dedicated Donor

450k xp at the moment, 300k to level again.

Keeping 10 gyms a day at the moment, i made it up to 14 a couple of days ago. blue have about 50% of the gyms in the city i live in.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. N00ByBo0

N00ByBo0 Well-Known Member

Still going strong. The better pokes I get the more I like to destroy high level gyms for nice amount of EXP. Losing weight too thanks to this game, yay. 100% legit and will always be.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also extremely helpful dodging tutorial for Gyms: https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/how-to-dodge

Yes. I don't have a dragonite yet :( Can make one but only got shitty IV ones.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shinso

14 gyms at the moment and just reached lvl 33.

230km walked with charmander, i can almost get a charizard

• Like Like x 1
  5. apprenticeCS

Finished walking Haunter, will have Gengar during next evolution session.

Started walking Graveler, about 40Km left to walk for Golem.

114 in my Dex and level 26 reached recently.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Shinso

Level 33 still, at about 700k xp. 18 gyms for the last 2 days at the moment, always over 10 now though. I took 9 gyms 2 days ago on a raid.

I also finished getting candy for charizard and venusaur
    [​IMG]

There is a halloween event from 26th Oct - 1st Nov so I will be going out with our local Valor team on wednesday to set lures on 3 pokestops next to each other in town then.

The event gives double candy from everything
    ( 6 candy from catching instead of 3, 2 from transferring instead of 1, etc.)

7. N00ByBo0

What's that D-pad joystick thing at top left corner?

8. Shinso

Discord (a chat program, it's awesome)

9. N00ByBo0

Ah.

Anyway my stats is currently level 32 with 177k exp. I don't really idle at lures nor do I have a local group besides my bro (unfortunately) so my EXP gain is much less. Still 10 Gyms+ each day though.

I am a loner.

• Like Like x 1
    • Made me cry! Made me cry! x 1
  10. Shinso

34 now and ready for 1-2 more eggs. I got nothing great from the 50+ incubators i did this event so far but i guess i can start saving up for the next one.

11. apprenticeCS

I got lvl 27, farming Gastly atm since it appears more than pidgey during event.

I didn't have chance to get any eggs until yesterday, so far I've cracked 6*5Km and 1*2Km and got nothing exciting bar a Vulpix (No ninetails yet). But the candy will aid my next mass evolution, I'm set to do another one mid next week, so far I've managed to do one per week, the event helped that quite a lot. Usually I do 1 every 2-3weeks.

One mass evolution yields about 30K exp.

2*10Km eggs are sitting around 3.5Km to go, so I'll leave my phone on charging for the day while I do some work at my PC, then go for a walk later on to crack those. inb4 2 Eevees xD

12. N00ByBo0

Achieved 1000 Gastly candy from the event, and a lot of candy from other halloween pokes. Have about 800+ candy from other common pokemon, totally ready for mass evolution spree.

Currently at level 32 459637 exp / 750k

Will probably be 33 from all the mass evolution, and more.

Oh.. and maxed out a 100% Gyarados (2439 CP)

13. apprenticeCS

Can't hold thatany pokes at once without buying more space :/

I can carry 250 atm but I have a few pokes I hoard. For eg I will never transfer a Pikachu. I have transferred a couple, but I hated myself. I have six left :P

Probably won't ever evolve one tbf.

I have loads of Jynx and vapes too. Kinda just wanna see how many I can get before u have to xfer.

And I keep most Mr. Mime because they are Europe exclusive and someday I might be able to trade them for the other exclusives.

14. N00ByBo0

Currently I trash everything (besides the Halloween pokes on last day since they are very uncommon here) because xfering gives 2 candy instead of 1. I have 500 poke slots, bought because I get 100 coins everyday (holding 10+ gyms).

• Like Like x 1
  15. apprenticeCS

No gyms near me, I though of xferring everything, but all the stuff I have lot of, are common.

Eevee, Clefairy, Drowzee, Mr Mime, Jynx. So I don't need the candy, I just xfer really low Hypnos and Clefables.

When I do get near a gym, I have many pokes to hold it with, just a shame I don't see many xD

16. Shinso

I finished my pokedex (142 caught) other than the region exclusives. I've got cousins in Australia and America but i don't think I'll bother getting the exclusives.

About half way to 35 again now as well. (600k xp)

17. apprenticeCS

I'm halfway to lvl 28 on my legit. Nowhere near 142 though.

On the other hand I have a lvl 24 mule in San Francisco :P

18. Shinso

Level 35 at the moment and I'm drowning in eevee candy.

Mystic has been a pain in the ass recently, they are taking gyms around me just to take them (e.g. 1 lvl 35 guy from their elite team which already has 30 ish gyms). I get the point but now we are going after their level 10 ones even though we dont plan to keep them.

It takes
    ~3+ x longer to power up a gym than take it down now anyway.

19. Shinso

My gyradoses got quite a boost (+500cp) and my vaporeons got a lot too (+300cp). They are almost all at 3k now. I'm about 500k xp into lvl 35 and should reach 36 in a week with the double xp event coming tomorrow.

20. apprenticeCS

This 2x exp event will be good, but I won't be able to make much use of it. At the most I'll collect Pokes over the next few days and hope to do a mass evolve with lucky egg during event. 4x exp will be sweet.

But other than that I'll get nowhere fast. If this bot is fixed for the update in time however...

I got all region exclusives on 3 separate accs, shame they're all shit ones ;/