1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe This will guide GMs Here ?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by pichka2, Aug 25, 2010.

1. pichka2

pichka2 New Member

2. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Old shit is old.
    Doesn't matter, they've found this site already.

3. iCharge

iCharge Member

Lol now he's banned :)

4. stox180

stox180 You only live once. Donor

always stupid to name you char on these site lol :D

5. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

It's not bad at all. Heck, we've been advertising in-game. GM is short for Game Master. They're employed to monitor the game. It's not efficient to employ someone to bumble around on the internet in the hope of finding one or two IGN's, which they then subsequently have to confirm by checking in-game.

6. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

s3nsa that makes sence but i also think that they patch hacks seeing the scripts wich can befound here and on other hack sites

7. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

I've seen ALOT of CCPLZ characters being banned, just go back a few days, sometimes 3/4 at a time.
    It's true they monitor this forum pretty frequently, I got 2 characters banned because of posting my location on this forum.
    Both characters got banned after ~10 minutes. So watch out guys ^-^

8. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

AWESOME I GOT ON THE LIST! ( lvl 68 RIP SM, but did made me 50M + NewsPaper hat + some steelys in a few days xD )

Ima noob? T.T Didn't know that, even though I got a nice ammount of members to this site cause of that character :P

9. pichka2

pichka2 New Member

Very funny =)

10. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

LoL, pichka2 it doesn't matter, they've found this site already (I mean Game Masters).

11. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

12. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

13. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

ye there are some char called bancount 1, bancount 2 etc. it fun to look at those lists

14. DarkSpace

DarkSpace Well-Known Member Coder

i am BanCount =P

15. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

lol i removed my name since a lot of ppl said that they got banned for posting thier names here

16. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

this^ xD...

17. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Lots of characters called Hacker ( or something with hack xD ) this will just notify the Gms you hack xD so I suggest you keep a normal name to keep GMs away a little longer.

18. Tunybob

Tunybob Well-Known Member

Hmmm That may cause the ban of my SM and FW >.< Named SoulHacker and FlameHacker... Hmmmm

*Edit*
    Hmm just noticed that i am third on that list :( R.I.P FlameHacker :(