1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe [Tip] To prevent getting banned.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Harmy, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Basically, this has happened to me on 3 chars now before i got perm banned.

What i think happens is, when a GM helper catches you (GM Helper = Like a GM but hasnt got things such as ban, only things like DC etc)

So what i think happens is, when a gm chelper finds you, they keep dcing you untill a GM comes to ban you, this has happened to me on 3 chars now, i started getting dc'd randomly, i got dc'd about 4-5 times and when i logged in, i was perma banned, this happened to me on 3 different chars, so if you start getting dc'd randomly and your sure its nothing to do with your hacks, try logging off for about a hour or 2 and then coming back later, and then hack again.

Not sure if this is accurate, but i feel as if it is.

2. OMGitsSander

OMGitsSander Well-Known Member

Haha, you are starting to see patterns in how you got banned, you'll never be sure though:P
    You can make a lot of theories of how the banning is taking process but I dont think there are any "gm helpers".

3. Harmy

I'm pretty sure there are GM helpers, i dont know, i was reading on EMS website forums somewhere ages ago, and i heard people talking about GM helpers who have got nooby skills like the Lie Detector skill and DC skill or somet lol.

4. Razz

Razz Dedicated Supporter Dedicated Donor

There are GM helper they recruied some helpers after NDSummon got patched.

5. Harmy

Yeah and these are their skills

Macro Test
    Master Level 1 : Use a polygraph against a character suspicious of using macros. (Presumably this does exactly what Lie Detector Tests do (or at least used to do before they were removed)).
    Action : StabO1 (Nice touch, Nexon).

[​IMG]

Teleport
    Master Level 1 : Teleport, with 150 in distance.

[​IMG]

And im sure they can also DC.

6. highlights

highlights Well-Known Member

7. jeezor

jeezor Member

8. Subarashii

Subarashii Well-Known Member

Hehe I'ma going to apply xD

Nah jk :P

9. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

auto cc and no more gm helper shit

btw this is OLD

10. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

@above, always double check your hacks if you get random DC/s, Also, what I found out tonight is when you are using Kami + auto loot, and your ETC or whatever is full, and you keep on trying to loot it DC/s you after a while, so..

11. Klaffen

Klaffen ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Donor

i get Fake ab if i got full inventory and have looter on..

12. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

item filter?

13. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

I had excactly the same at Boat Quay when I was using Dupex ( Miss it already T.T ) I kept getting d/ced and after a few times I got permed :O
    Should create something to see those 'gm's (helpers)'

14. Zergika

Zergika Well-Known Member

oh-oh (i hope i dont get banned lol)

15. JesusMoses

JesusMoses Member

i dc alot once i use speed mobs up, if i dont use such then i wont even dc until after around 2-3hours, thats fine for me as i can be afk,i use a mixed selection of E-DarkTrainer & Davheeds perfect Kami, however im clueless to Vac..its annoying not being able to teleup and down platforms with mobs vacced into corners, would make my grinding with hacks so much faster if i could :(

16. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Faster Mobs shouldn't DC if you aren't walking while using it. What vac are you using? PVac?

17. JesusMoses

JesusMoses Member

yeah i use Pvac+speed up mobs, it actually manages to dc me, ok sometimes the Vac is great, i mean they go into corner for example right now it sucks like hell, cause im in GS2 and the mobs run into the left corner, not close enough to the stairs even be killed and also when using perfect Kami it tends to fly off to other mobs that have only just re-spawned so it doesnt exactly stick to the mobs in the corner..

18. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Yep, true, but anyways there's no problem at all that PVac DC's sometimes, atleast at some mobs, because this bot has a fuction to add your own scripts there. :]

19. JesusMoses

JesusMoses Member

well thanks anyway, ontopic i can say and i will admit turning on the xbox360 whilst botting on maple actually dc's my maple within around the range of 10mins-1hour so without a doubt thats just connection problems, other then that, i have had multiple dc's at some mobs, for example i wanted to Kami + spam Fire pillar with 58sec godmode, oh it was great, however i manage to dc there within 5mins or so, no pVac was included within this, just very few hacks, i really begin to wonder if they have added in some sort ofmethod of catching out people in common maps, im proud of making 1-5x within 4days of botting (around 6hours a day) just the dc frustrates me so much.

20. atkspinzu

atkspinzu Banned Banned

ino a few gm helpers for demethos lol but there friends from my legit account so they wudnt report me :)