1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Too much D/C -Thread-

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by NonLeaf, Sep 2, 2010.

1. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

Hey all, idk if i'm the only one whit problems untill using some bots/hacks released after the patch.
    I have windows 7 32bit, and i tryed almost all the bots/hacks avalaible in the ccplz forum.

note: i changed bypass too

I can bot, but sometimes it only takes 2 mins to D/C, and sometimes it D/C's after 30 minutes and when it disconnects i need to reboot maple and add all the bots one more time.

note: sometimes it just crashes maple whitout any error.

Well I dunno if im the only one whit this problem, do you guys have the same problem as me?

HAU>Hacks already Used:

PerfectKami -> Kami and his Enable Loot function + Aran Anti Aircheck
    NoobieBot -> 7Miss/OrNot + 50 Delay BPGM + FLACC + AWL/OrNot + Supertubi + NoBreath + AUTOCC + AutoLOOT And AutoAttack.
    E-DarkTrainer v64.0-> Tryed whit and whitout 7 miss + BPGM + AWL/OrNot + FLACC + AUTOCC + AUTOPOT + AUTOLOOT + Supertubi and also no breath
    TezJin Trainer-> All the settings needed to bot. (No AWL's, No 7miss, No Flacc)

I tryed all bots whit 2 bypasses
    1-E-DarkTrainer BYPASS
    2-Jonyleeson CRCBypass

Stil getting the same problem.. any help?

2. BeKo

BeKo Member

at first i had no problems ... but now it begins to dc several times, although im using the same hacks

On topic: sry, dont know the solution of your problem

3. desmassath

desmassath Well-Known Member

I got the same problem as you, with win xp 32 bits :\

4. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Like 2 hours ago I started experiencing a lot of bugs in MS:
    - Can't see any NPCs
    - Change map -> MS freezes
    - Can't kill mobs. Damage is CS.
    - Lots of lag
    - Sometimes can't log in to any account -> error code -5/C++ runtime error/no error at all
    - Maple freezes at "Launcher"

I reinstalled MS and and tried without hacks but still keep getting these bugs and errors.
    What the hell?

5. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Maybe nexon's new way of banning people? =o

6. fre024

fre024 Banned Banned

I encountered some weird crashes and d/c's too.

7. timpi35

timpi35 CCPLZ Donor Donor

I have the same problem on a 64bit win 7, win xp service pack 1 and win xp service pack 2.

8. Ation

Now MS is running just fine. o,o
    Weird...

9. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

got no problem just do it like i told it a friend of me
    test every hack step by step
    maybe you can found what hack dc's you

10. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

Its really random for me.
    Sometimes, with the hacks I use I can bot all night, been successful botting overnight yesterday, but then when botting at day I start to get DC/s after a minute / 40 minutes.

11. NonLeaf

Same twister :S

12. Ation

Now MS gets freezed randomly for like 10 seconds. o,o

13. selcuk

selcuk New Member

eMS is having dificulties. Yesterday i got Abnormal termination just for looking into available quests without even a bot or other program open... 2day i got the problem when i tried to open cash inventory.. i think some options are bugged and glitched and cousing these d/c and crashes...

Ontopic:

I'm experiencing the same problem, i think the problem is in the auto loot function wich spams the loot button.. When maple randomly freezes or laggs the overflow of pressing ( spamming ) the loot button can couse an abnormal termination or disconnection as far as i think..

Im going to check if i get this problem during times when allot of people are off and ms is not crowded..

Suggestions?

14. NonLeaf

It's working now, finally! using the same hacks except AWL and just changed to ibotyou

15. timpi35

timpi35 CCPLZ Donor Donor

great job caodechocolate could you share your methode? just what hacks your using from what bots? thx!

16. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

I only seem to get this problem when I use skills ( on my dit ) normal attack doesn't seem to have any problems, however it's way slower ><

17. 976431

976431 CCPLZ Donor Donor

This used to happen to me when I didnt use auto cc.
    Now it works fine, a dc like once in a while thou but still, better than 2/40min dc's

I believe that what selcuk wrote about the key spamming making it crash is the one most likely.
    because without the 'kami loot' I could just stay in one channel for some hours and no dc,
    with it, random dc's..

18. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

Yea, I'm keeping dcing too, very weird.. sometimes I don't dc for 2hours and sometimes once in ~15mins =(

19. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Problem is with the Perfect Kami, the zKami.dll DAVHEED posted works without D/cing :P

20. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

Thank you, I'ma try it =)