1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe training spot

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by keegan, Aug 22, 2010.

1. keegan

keegan New Member

im a lvl 37 lukles cleric where should i train

2. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

zombie lumpins in sleepwood, use awl for mobbing and 60 y for kami so you wont get hit at all

EDIT: i first said mushrooms that fails so now its says lumpins as it should be

how do i get to lumpins??

just go to sleep wood and enter the door on the right of the statue go 1 more ladder down and you will be at the zombie lumpins

3. 0star

0star Member

The monkeys somewhere slpeeywood white evil eyes

4. Scum 72638

Scum 72638 Go with the flow. Banned

To get to Zombie Lupins:

Go to Ellenia, enter bottom left portal and go past all those monsters, drop to the bottom left and enter, go to the middle stomp and teleport to the top, then jump on that ladder and climb it to get to the top left portal in that map then after that go to the portal to the right, there's some ZLUPINS for ya, is it annoying because of all the non zombies though? if so go to the bottom left trunk to enter the tree and that's where i'm botting now so if you see my cleric please be kind enough to GTFO my CHANNEL BITCH!!! LOL! nah, you won't see me.

5. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

MumDogs/SkeleDogs are good and they have a chance to drop Blue banda :p

6. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

lol nope i trained there ages ago and it was bad rlly bad..

7. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

LOL? It's awesome, (not talking about EXP, but DROPS :DD) Wanna get some money? just go there with a SM/cleric, cheap?ss botting & good drops.

8. iiTom

iiTom Banned Banned

You know that GM's patrol that map right?
    Got banned there, perm.