1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Training Spots from 0-100+

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Onurrr, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Onurrr

Onurrr Well-Known Member

Hi i just wanted to post the places where i lvld pretty fast,nice and safe :D

What you need is...Kami,7Miss Godmode,Super Tubi, No breath,AWL,Mobspeed and auto cc x3
    just get a nice trainer which has these hacks. i prefer using E-Dark Trainer.

well lets start.

0-10 beginner quest etc.... not really hard.

10-15 Slimes in Tree

15-20(25 ..depends on if you go afk or else) Pig Dungeon

25- 30 Zombie,Hornymushroom Dungeon (MINI DUNGEON! not the other places.Else you will get banned fast)

30-35 MushroomCastle or how ever its called. With AWL and Mob speed its really nice to train there and with auto CC
    you wont get caught easiely.

35-55 Florina Beach,Ellinia at the Lupins. (Go Lupins because there is a Huge map with Zombie and normal Lupins.I trained Florina with my I/L and Aran at Lupins but you can choose.Dont forget to use Auto CC :)---)

55-7x-80 Golems. There is a map before you enter Forest of Golems. Its really nice to train there if you have auto CC.

8x - 100+? Kentautus MiniDungeon.(botting atm :D )

well thats it for now. maybe i update it with screens or else idk yet.

oh yea before i forget.If you are an Aran get Skill pakets to use Tripple swing as normal Attak its way faster than using normal Attaks.

Perfect Kami : http://ccplz.net/showthread.php/29-...ot!-UPDATED-No-crash!-Aran-amp-Mage-air-check
    Aran Skill Paket: http://ccplz.net/showthread.php/420-Release-Aran-skill-hack-packets.
    E-DarkTrainer: http://ccplz.net/showthread.php/803-Release-E-Dark-Trainer-
    Noobiebot (try another crc bypass first.but else every hack works nice): http://ccplz.net/showthread.php/128-Noobiebot-EMS-v63-11-08-10
  2. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

AWL doesn't work in zombie mush mini dungeon, so use Fvac there.

We already have a thread about training spots, comment there with your's so that thread will be more complete.
  3. BeKo

BeKo Member

reduce this guide to 0-80 xD
    if its true that gm's check these forums i dont want to be get banned (tbh i dont believe that)
  4. Onurrr

Onurrr Well-Known Member

did i say use awl there? no i didnt so stop blame me for something i didnt write -.-
    by the way i just put it here cuz the thearths ive read were from 1-50 or 70 and i just wanted to make one to help others nothing more nothing less
  5. Onurrr

Onurrr Well-Known Member

i think that the Gms know every hacksite :)
    because of youtube and google.
    if you write
    Ems hack v63 in google you find like 10 sites of hacking sides.
  6. BeKo

BeKo Member

of course it isnt difficult to find a hacking side ... but yes ... you are right, if the check hacking-forums they will obviusly check all sites and it would be senseless to delete the spot here because someone else posted the same statement into antoher forum
  7. iiTom

iiTom Banned Banned

1. I do believe GMS check forums
    2. Thats why releasing good things fails.
    3. If you get something good, you can trust certain people with it.
    Dont trust everybody here. Im am 85% sure that there is a GM on MPC.
  8. Masaro123

Masaro123 CCPLZ Donor Donor

Can plz someone tell me how to use a packet? :s
    Or just tell me a program to use it.. pleasezzz
  9. Miauri

Miauri Well-Known Member

8X+ for kentaurus O_o

i was plannig to go there now :S
  10. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Don't go there, since IF gm's check this forum you will have a higher risk to get banned :P I prefer slow lvling places and no ban, than quick lvling and a ban ><
  11. Miauri

Miauri Well-Known Member

haha =P
    i just got "You have played MapleStory for 19 hour(s)+++"
    i think ill just turn off my computer now
  12. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

e-dark trainer or noobiebot.
  13. Qua

Qua Well-Known Member

How can u bot 19 Hours u get to high levels?
    I Can't bot a level 8 Mage to 30 I Bet i get over it.