1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Using the CE debugger on 64 bit OS?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ant3, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

The kernelmode does not work on 64 bit -> debugger detected and maple crashed by themida.

2. Serenoxis

Serenoxis Active Member

What processor have you got (AMD/Intel)? If you have intel you can install dbvm and have that work with CE, as for your current situation hold f8 at boot and select the allow unsigned drivers. Before you start CE this time delete the kernel data settings as they were probably generated when the driver signing was enabled (or run the reset ce settings tool), then redo CE settings to use the driver and it should work or atleast that's what I had to do.

3. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

I have intel, but when I click at the CE icon it says I can not use dbvm o.O

@ The other shit
    I'll test.

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I got BSOD.
    EDIT2: I got the BSOD when I tried to attach to maplestory.exe, after fixing the settings.
    EDIT3: Tried again, but this time I attached to maplestory.exe and after that fixed the debugger settings. Crash when I pressed OK -_-

4. Serenoxis

Serenoxis Active Member

What type of processor you got? And it could be that something is blocking the driver from loading properly such as an antivirus/firewall. If all else fails a dual boot maybe useful for you.

5. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

As I said, it work for my 32 bit XP, so the hardware shouldn't be the problem, but I got dualcore. And would I really get BSOD if my AntiVirus does not like the shit? o.O

I'll test to deactivate my antivirus.

EDIT: BSOD.

6. Serenoxis

Serenoxis Active Member

Hmm I can't think of anything else, may want to head over to CEF and ask people there

7. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

Aww, okay, thanks anyways.

8. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

Bump @ Anyone got other ideas?

9. Lapheoria

Lapheoria New Member

Ant3 did you run systemcallretriever and systemcallsignal,if not run them and restart your computer.

10. Nickerian

Nickerian Well-Known Member Coder Donor

Im not sure but i think i saw something about this on CE forum

it seems like the new version of dbvm in version V5.6 dosent work fully with 64 bit OS and CE 5.5 does not have any driver which support 64 bit so i guess your out off luck until someone figure out a way to come around themidas check

11. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

Bump...

Anyone have any idea how to bypass the themida check? Some AA script is possible?

12. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

I bypassed Themida in V63, I remember using some tools to "hide the debugger" " and used a .dll as a "MASK" ( I used a maplestory .dll as the mask :P )
    Also doesn't the debugger in Programmers section bypasses it?

13. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

I didn't find any debugger in the programmer section?

14. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

It's -> here <-

15. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

Hrmm. okay.. but I prefer CE's debugger D:

I noticed some shiet in a thread I made, that you posted. I never noticed you posted it:
    "Ems V63.D -> Found OEP:P -> 009B07B0"

What exactly does OEP mean? Is it the Themida function or what..?

16. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Original Entry Point, not sure why, but you need it to make a dump file ( Maplestory without Themida )
    I could possibly find it again for v64 though :

*EDIT* FOUND OEP : 009B08F0

17. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

It's 009B08F0 for v64.

18. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

I was first? :P
    Anyways I can't unpack themida since my new debugger is detected >< but if I find a way to make it undetectable I will surely send you the dump file :P

19. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

I believe you were not, sadly. Unless the thread does not update when you post a new post (which I did and didn't see you posting any addy..).

And what to do with the dump and shiet? Can you explain, and how is it related to this OEP addy? o.O
    I don't have knowledge about this stuff.

20. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

I too have barely any knowledge about this, however I know that you need the OEP to fix the IAT Here's a small part from SunBeams Tut ( here if you want more )