1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vip

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OMGitsSander, Aug 1, 2010.

1. OMGitsSander

OMGitsSander Well-Known Member

Just wondering if you already had an idea about how much it's gonna cost;)?
    And how long the service will be (1 month, 5 months or life time)?

Cheers;)

2. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

i was waiting for a post like this and i think its a very good idea to show the prices you are thinking between :)

3. Corner

Corner Active Member

The forum is 3 day open?
    Do you expect, that the forum already have got vip lol?

4. mageboys

No he isnt asking for VIP, he is asking for when its released how much will it be,,, its a reasonable question that can be answered
    &
    VIP is coming to CCPLZ S3NSA has already commented saying we will like the hacks that are going to be released so this is a clear indication its coming :P

He's not begging just asking a question

5. Corner

Corner Active Member

Ah ok, sry then.

6. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

Hello! First of all we're hoping to concentrate of building a community for now. We feel it's a bit rude to launch a website and shove a paid service in everyone's face. We'd rather make sure the forum is fully functional and people are enjoying it, before advertising VIP.

As for the cost, at the moment we're honestly not sure. Our VIP isn't going to be like other VIP's, that much is for sure. We're devising a new system whereby people pay for what they receive, as a result it's taking some careful planning and discussion as to how it will work both for us, and you as customers. It will be a monthly service, but different to what's currently available form other hacking websites.

We're aiming for it to be up and available within two weeks, more information will be posted closer to the time of release. For now, enjoy the public sections and help us form a community by telling you people know about us, who may be interested.

Thanks,
    S3NSA

7. OMGitsSander

OMGitsSander Well-Known Member

Alright, thanks for the reply;)
    And mageboys pointed exactly out what I was on about;)
    Thanks mate!

8. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

No problem at all :F2:

9. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

-Looking forward to it- And by the way, S3NSA, do you have anything to say about the payments methods?

10. mageboys

guessing the system will be mainly paypal although i have a question,
    when you say pay for what you recieve do you mean that you will be not making a section but a section for premium bots that you can pay for? as in you dont pay for the monthly membership but a life time authcode like the runescape bots on rsbots.net?