1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning WARNING EVERYONE I JUST GOT SCAMMED FOR 150€

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by hanii7, Aug 20, 2015.

1. hanii7

hanii7 Banned Banned

Spaz offered a 800att cra top, after getting paid 150€ he never gave me the item. At the end hes pretending he gave me the item, yet he did NOT, i repeat he did NOT. theres no reason why i would lie about this. I sent the money, and he scammed me. that was money i worked hard for and he took it, pathetic! everyone beware. he also deleted his selling thread as soon as he scammed me.

[​IMG]
    More proof: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    • Made me cry! Made me cry! x 1
  2. Shinso

Shinso Just working. Moderator Dedicated Donor

@Spaz I'd like to hear your reply on this, could you also pm me with your skype because I'd like to talk with you about something else as well.

@hanii7 It seems quite quick to make one of these types of threads. I assume you haven't made a paypal chargeback yet, you should finish the trade still if possible.

I'd recommend one of you recording it if you can. Since I guess it hasn't been traded it should also be simple to refund the payment.

3. hanii7

hanii7 Banned Banned

What do you mean, finish the trade? How can i finish the trade when he took my money and never delivered the item? Why would i lie about this? i provided a screenshot of the money that was sent and recieved by him. If i did get the item i would NOT be wasting my time on taking all those screenshots and posting all this. I want to warn people from this guy and i hope he gets banned because stealing 150€ is just pathetic. I also cant chargeback because it was sent as a gift and paypal doesnt let me chargeback. PLUS the fact that he DID not want to meet me and show the item even though i showed him proof that the payment was all setup, makes this fishy enough. This is not fair. it really isn't.

Edit; What do you want me to record? Want me to record my inventory on Maplestory? and my storage and all my characters for proof? I'll do that if needed, whatever it takes to prove that this guy stole my money. He simply cant just get away with this, that would be unfair af.

4. jack753

jack753 New Member

chargeback money asap is all I can say. usually works for me

5. hanii7

hanii7 Banned Banned

How? Could you give me a step by step? Hte way i tried it gave me an error saying i cannot chargeback a gift.

6. Hugh

Hugh www.emsmesos.com Moderator Helper Donor

His skype :
    Seems he has alot of ''Friends'' lol
    https://hostr.co/s6NLV12EJP1w

7. Shinso

By finish the trade i meant if he was still willing to trade and had just been slow at getting on maple or something then you should just meet and finish it. I said this because it had been under 1 hour from the time payment was sent and under 20 minutes from the last message from him.

Since it seems like it will not be traded to you now though. I've sent a request for a trade ban for him for now as well. If this does end in a chargeback being created then we will help if we believe it is the correct choice.

8. hanii7

hanii7 Banned Banned

He was on maple already, because he took the screenshot for me. And i sent the payment, 1min after he says he didn't receive any money, which was obviously a lie(check my history, i've been buying items/mesos from alot of pple) and they always confirm they received within 20seconds if not less. Besides, after i replied to his "OH i didnt get any money'' with a quesiton if it was the correct email he refused to reply. and at that point i knew i was scammed and thats when i created the thread, there is NO way he was planning on actually giving me the item, it's plain obvious that it was a scam exectly a couple seconds after i hit 'send 150€''.

Anyhow, do you happen to know how i can file a chargeback? or guide me through it? i really have no clue because the way i tried it, it gave me an error telling me that ''gifts'' cannot be charged back... -_-

9. TheLegend27

TheLegend27 Well-Known Member

Why didnt you use a middleman in the first place? Its always the most reliable option

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  10. asdasdasd124

asdasdasd124 Well-Known Member

He just scammed me as well, He gave me a charge back for 21 euro....
    Now it is a closed case (since I have not been bothered to check paypal lately).

What the hell do I do? Can I do anything against this to proof I actually did sell this and therefore get my money back?

11. Shinso

They usually close cases after 16 days and send quite a few emails about it as well. I don't think closed cases can be re-opened. If you do manage to re-open it then you can pm me and I'll try to help you with it.

12. orange786

orange786 Well-Known Member

Got scammed by this guy aswell ...

13. Alva

Alva Member

Got scammed by this guy aswell ...

14. orange786

orange786 Well-Known Member

welcome to the club ♥