1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Weird

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by dude111, Sep 15, 2010.

1. dude111

dude111 Well-Known Member

Right so when the PG hack was up i decided to make a hermit, got it to 90 or something then got perm banned, now i try to log in again and it allows me. I log in the game and theres no ban but no hermit, I try to log in the website but it says the log-in information is invalid. Teh f?
  2. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

something strange also occured to one of my old PG Hack accounts that got permabanned by that time, the ban message changed from permanent to july 2013, this was by the time when we got the dc when tried to log on an autobanned account.
  3. Adamkidd

Adamkidd Well-Known Member

U sure? Maybe u werent on nexoneu. And btw u can always login :) Cuz maplestory is not the only game that nexon has So u can log in on the nexonsite..
  4. dude111

dude111 Well-Known Member

I'm sure, i can log in the game with the same details no problem but when i try to log in the site it says info invalid
  5. Adamkidd

Adamkidd Well-Known Member

Wow That's really strange...