1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe What Mage to Make?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Benn, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Starting a new character which will be a mage but i dont know which to pick, Either KoC flame wizard or Cleric, I/L or F/P. This character will be for farming gold/items, so getting to a highish level needs to be quite quick. Let me know what class you choose and why please.

~Ben

2. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

go for Flame wizard or cleric, if you want it cheap, i/l if you don't mind spending a little extra. (cleric is the cheapest)

3. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Flame Wiz. Pure pwnage.

4. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

I got 21m cash so i can make an ok Mage, nothing amazing thou... =( Like i say this character will just be for gold farming and seeing all of them have a nice mobbing skill i couldnt decide.

My brother has a cleric and they seem pretty crap tbh, but thats my opinion.

5. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

I made a Flame Wiz last night and by 11:00 AM this morning I was already lvl 47.
    I've a ring mule so the exp is quite fast. :]

6. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

For farming only go eitherway KoC Fire Wiz or I/L.

7. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

wow man level 47 already =O i could never level that fast.. Could you pm a little training guide :P of some good spots to train and that.

8. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

I agree with Ation. FW are great farmers, and level very fast. Im a little stuck at 65-70 now, but till I got there everything was fine.

9. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

What world are you in??

10. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

Kradia

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

11. hossie

hossie New Member

w8 for evan, theyre pure pwnage.

12. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

According to EMS history it will take a while before EMS launches the Evan class. In that time you can hack a FW to 120 easily.

13. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

go I/L they are just cool, clerics lvl damn slow but is cheap and nice at high lvls, flame wizzard is boring i think they just suck

14. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Flame wiz ftw =o

15. robbe777

robbe777 Banned Banned

flame wis or i/l ????

16. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

if you plan on getting 120+ then i/l, if not, flame wiz.