1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Where to kami lvl 10-120?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by magesv12, Sep 12, 2010.

1. magesv12

magesv12 New Member

I was thinking maybe we should make a guide of spots of where people should use kami at to get from lvl 10-120. I am so far a lvl 11 dawn master . I'm thinking those strange orange mushrooms from lvl 10-20. Then lvl 20 u train at sand rat mini dungeon from lvl 20-30? Sound good? Come up with ideas and suggestions for me to add :)
  2. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

There are alot of training spot guides already in the forum, search next time :)
  3. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Oh my gosh.

Its your first post and you make a thread like this, have you read around? Please read around before searching.. *sighs*
  4. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

There have been threads about training spots before, and most of them ended with, "don't post hacking spots, since that will only attract GM's there, which in turn increases ban risk"
    I prefer dropping the case about hacking spots, since
    1) this will increase hackers in that spot ( which makes it less available )
    2) If GM's read this thread/forum they will most likely check the spots.
  5. magesv12

magesv12 New Member

I'm sry i didn't look :( next time i'll make search my best friend
  6. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Best friend!? Lol
  7. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

Don't be so gross whit him, he was just trying to help our community :) , magesv12 just search a bit before creating a thread :]
  8. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

I think this is a good idea, was just pointing out the fact that there best friends after one post :P. Anywayz one main Thread with a decent guide would be good to have
  9. magesv12

magesv12 New Member

@Benn Yea that was what i was thinking. Just makin One big guide that everyone can refer to than having to look around or finding their own spots. Also Benn I'm playin in Demethos add me to buddy I'll pm u my ign im on right now :)
  10. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

haha ok :p wont be on tonight, and got college till 3pm 2moz. So sometime tomorrow night. Talk to you soon
  11. Nickerian

Nickerian Well-Known Member Coder Donor

i usually just create a new char (legit up to 11 then take the job)
    lvl 11 - 30 the strange mushrooms beside henesys (no need to tranfer any money just do normal hits and bot over the night, when you wake up you have around 100-150k to start off with)

tip remember to make a good itemfilter

after that find some mini deaungeuns. i just get banned wherever else i go (orbis, vic, ludi) oh and ofcourse i never got banned in omega but there may be a reason for that :P
  12. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Yh i use thous mushrooms too, doesnt take long either for 10-30