1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe WTF? Warrior Awakening Shoes?!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Scum 5436, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

I have seen some guy smega ing a message about Warrior Awakening Shoes, which said , the more awakening items you have, the more extra stats it adds.
    Anybody know anything about these items? since nothing can be found on the internetz about this :F10:

2. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Its an equipment set, it mostly sucks, well actually every of their equip pieces suck, they are like level 50 warrior equipment and they have similar stats, the only difference is that it gives a bonus if you have a certain number of pieces equipped.

Its not worth and if you want it, its merely for the look, as the stats are very bad.

3. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Any idea how these are found/made/got?

4. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

They come only from pigmy eggs, i have no idea which though, maybe perion.

5. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

ahh that explains how they got it, but why doesnt it show up anywhere on the internet? ( Ems Only? :O )

6. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

I think in other services it has a different name, something that contains the word blizzard, i dont know the exact name.

7. divine

divine New Member

you know what i think
    i think
    maker skill
    and set equips
    = copying WOW much?

8. King Virus

King Virus Banned Banned

There's only 1 Set Equip currently on eMS.

Almost each game has Set Equips / Maker.

9. Pate

Pate Well-Known Member

Saw those smegas too... what a waste of NX o.O

10. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Yup but thanks to those I did sold my 10male and female virgins to JackInTheBox xD

11. BeKo

BeKo Member

bad stats? ... the full set gives u 10 weapon atk and other stats

12. King Virus

King Virus Banned Banned

Before you can collect those useless Equips, you can better buy a 10 atk wg, 5+ atk pac, and so on.
    Or with the money you could upgrade your weapon for the "extra 10 weapon attack"

13. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Clean zakum helmet+ clean guanyu polearm > the full awakening set clean, so yes it gives bad stats.

14. BeKo

BeKo Member

definitely they have better stats than most other equips therefore they arent "bad" ...
    u have still the opportunity to scroll the items