1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Z-Helm price in EMS?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by molukku, Aug 23, 2010.

1. molukku

molukku New Member

Gunner good hacker? (+ Zhelm question!)

old & answered question.
    "Does anyone know the average price of a Zhelm in EMS?
    I checked fm, but I dont know whats a good deal :S

Anyone care to help me out with this question :D ?

Greets"

Thanks for all answers!
    Maybe I can buy one , one day... but Im too greedy and dont have the skills nor patience to ever get 100m mesos O.o

Before I make another thread ,
    can I ask here?
    Is a GUNSLINGER a good hacking job O.o? or at least decent?
    Does the backflip mob attack work or not?
    and the 2nd job ? anyone tried yet?

Greetings and thanks!

2. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Hm depends on the world.

I just bought a 16/17/16/15 and 22 acc zhelm in deme for 100m.

3. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

I think kradia is about the same/ slightly more.

4. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Average stat helmet price in kradia is arround 70-75m and in deme arround 100m.

Prices including scissors.

5. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

Between the 90-130m in demethos.
    Depending on stats.
    16/17dex is mostly 110-130m.

6. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Kradia: AVG Scissored Zhelm = 55 - 85m
    Demethos: AVG Scissored Zhelm = 90 - 110m

7. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

A gunslinger is a decent job to hack with, but not recommend, the 2nd job skill ( scatter shot or something ) is good for hitting some mobs, but max was about 3~4?
    Warriors are still the best @ hacking :P

8. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

The maximum amount of mobs you can hit with Invisible Shot is 3, and it only does 170% Damage.
    If you compare that to the Triple Swing from an Aran which attacks 12 mobs with 250% Damage, it's pretty obvious :)

I think Gunslinger is a hard job to hack with tho, with patience can be done.

9. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Gunslinger is the slowest and hardest class to hack with. From own experience it is hard to level even with 4x+ring+leeching HS.

10. BeKo

BeKo Member

But the dmg gets split

11. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

ah whoops, forgot to mention that x)
    Thanks for the heads up :-)

12. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

The damage and accuracy is likely higher than that of an aran, so you can bot at higher lvl mobs than aran could, however you got 1 problem : Bullets. >< mean's botting overnight= hard?

13. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Damage of gunslinger isnt higher than aran, i have a level 98 gunslinger and my highest damage was arround 3k x3 with burst fire and 2.7k to 3 monsters with invisible shot (newties in this case) and i had cider+ 9 att gloves+ 12 blessing+ 72 att maple cannon shooter, so my equips arent that bad to be a hacking character.

I have 20 mighty bullet set and i had to recharge every 2h or a bit less aproximately, so it will be almost imposible to bot overnight.

14. molukku

molukku New Member

I love this forum for being so helpful xD

My biggest problem in LIFE and MAPLE is making choices...
    I can NEVER stick with one thing and be totally satisfied with it, there always is something in the back of my mind thinking "WHAT IF"

What if examples :
    - What if I was a I/L mage, would it be faster then my ranger, would i have less/more chance of getting into bosses, what is more fun to be and train?
    - And in life I cant stick with my education choices... I always want something else while Im almost finishing it...

Its a real problem :(
    But back to the point:

Thanks everyone for the help !
    Close the thread so people wont bump I guess xD

15. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

IL levels a bit faster during 1st, 2nd and 3rd job (difference is higher if you train on lightning weak mobs on 2nd and ice weak mobs on 3rd job) and a lot faster on 4 job compared to bowman, IL isnt very wanted in bosses.

Bowman will be slower, more expensive but wanted in bosses, especially if you have a high level of Sharp Eyes (a 4th job skill).

IL is easier and stronger when it comes to kill regular monsters and bowman is better to boss, bossing or training/level, its up to you.

16. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

im comming back on the zakum helm, i bought 1 with 28 dex for 70 mill so you just have to find the good deals

17. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

What the hell? o_o
    I sold my 29 dex zhelm for 999m at Kradia like 2 weeks ago.

18. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

LOL o.O

19. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

nice, my zakum helm char got banned for being in a PQ party with a hacker 0.0