1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to add a release? Use the Resource Manager!
  3. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe ZiGGi - The Ultimate PyPQ bot.

Discussion in 'Hacks & Downloads' started by LulWut, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LulWut

LulWut Active Member

This is totally untested and is wiped 4544645654654654654654646% from TheNullz from GK (No link or what so ever, Just making that clear its just a abbreviation).
    I Do not know if this does work for EMS or not, I'm just trying to help. don't thank me I don't deserve it. There is only one problem you can't use Haha's Repacker no more due to EMS Changing there .WZ Encryption, So I don't know what your going to do from there find a addy or w/e. Delete this thread if its completely useless, And don't complain if It does not work just neatly post that it does not work and wait for a moderator to delete this thread.
    All credits go to TheNullz.

2. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Nice, but .WZ Encryption hasn't changed(?)

3. Corner

Corner Active Member

yea, it haz changed.

4. LulWut

LulWut Active Member

We need a updated repacker with the wz files decrypted.
    HOLY SHIT AMIGOS. He was right the files still have the same encryption, Give me a second and Ill figure tihs shit out. Ill make this godly like GMS. But if ZiGGi doesn't work I would need a coder behind me working with a bot.
    More information will come soon.
    -Wait up girls I'm patching my EMS to the latest version.
    -fuken hell, Bullshit. I'm pissed. ignore my language.

5. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Old harepacker works perfectly, or at least it does with map and mob.wz, which should be enough for PyPQ botting.

6. LulWut

LulWut Active Member

I Have another question, Fucking the fact that Skill.wz apparently can't be editted Does nodelay still work? is it patched because of the Skill.wz or is it patched because nexon patched it?

7. Danny1994

Danny1994 Likes to contribute Coder

Because nexon patched it.

8. LulWut

LulWut Active Member

Thanks g.

Finished with the wz editting. Now for the final result.

9. 1xhans1

1xhans1 New Member

This does not work with EMS v.65.

10. iiTom

iiTom Banned Banned

Wait and see.
    It will work, and even if it won't. You should be kind enough to post more information about your failure.
    Errors? Nothing happens? MS crashes?

11. svees280892

svees280892 New Member

i get like : ''Could Not Initialize the default MapleStory driver for this version.'' when i try to inject it o.o
    First i inject the bypass... and then when i inject ZiGGi.dll this message comes up... (EMS btw)

12. futuredk

futuredk New Member

Ya i got same problem

13. TheNullz

TheNullz New Member

I created ZiGGi based on a driver framework I designed for GK's MapleStory hacks. At present, I have not designed an EMS driver, thus ZiGGi is incompatible with EMS. Sorry guys.
    I don't play EMS, and I really don't have the time to simul-code everything I make to work for both GMS and EMS, so their likely won't ever be a ZiGGi for EMS.

You all have a good community right here for EMS users. I'm sure one of the local coders for CCplz will make a worthwhile PyPq bot for you guys.

To the OP: ZiGGi being GMS only was mention in the release thread on GK.

14. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

NzNett.exe does work for EMS though, is there any big difference in ZiGGi and NzNett?

15. TheNullz

TheNullz New Member

There are major differences. ZiGGi and NzNett aren't even written in the same programming language. NzNett is entirely non-invasive and as I stated when I created it, NzNett doesn't interact with the game client at all, it functions entirely through the raw keyboard input interface for the OS and is written in C#. ZiGGi is completely different, working inside the game client itself, and being written in C++.

16. realserbian

realserbian New Member

is this working on v65?

17. Spadows

Spadows Well-Known Member

NOO
    realserbian cant u read?
    its not made for ems now!
    and its unclear if it will ever work for EMS!

18. vedude

vedude New Member

Ziggi ems

The file in the mob.wz link has been deleted. Do a new filter come?

19. ParkourDK

ParkourDK Active Member

people just use NzNetts while we wait (hope) for ZiGGi to come to ems :p

20. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

this thread is about 2 months old; why you push it?
    won't happen

google or read the fucking thread before you ask things like that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.